These are the terms and conditions for the Police Now 2022 National Graduate Leadership Programme support initiative. For any questions please contact [email protected] (please use “Police Now 2022 National Graduate Leadership Programme support initiative” in any correspondence).
Support initiative is being run by Police Now, 55 Baker Street, London, United Kingdom, W1U 7EU.
1. The support initiative
1. The Police Now National Graduate Leadership Programme support initiative is monitored through the Police Now’s applicant tracking system hosted on the url http://www.policenow- /. The premise of the initiative is to encourage the speedy progression of talented university finalists and graduates to complete and submit Police Now’s online assessment, a day in the life of a neighbourhood police officer, to support their progression through the National Graduate Leadership Programme recruitment process and secure a place on the programme.
2. The rewards to support your Police Now National Graduate Leadership Programme journey
1. Weekly – If you fully complete and submit Police Now’s online assessment, a week in the life of a neighbourhood police office, within seven days of receiving an invite you will be put into a draw to win an Apple Watch which will help you monitor your health and fitness to support you in joining the programme. One winner of an Apple Watch SE will be chosen at random every week on a Monday from those that have opted in and completed the online assessment in the previous 7 days. The initiative will run on a weekly basis until Sunday 11 April 2022.
3. How to
1. The initiative opens at 00:00 on Monday 6 March 2022 2022 (the “Opening Date“) to 23:59 on Sunday 11 April 2022 (the “Closing Date“) inclusive.
– All entries must be received no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
2. Candidates must:
– Submit an eligible application for the National Graduate Leadership Programme and whilst doing this select Police Now followed by Email032022 from the marketing option list.
– On receipt of an invitation to sit the online assessment (this will only be received if an eligible application is submitted), have fully completed and submitted the assessment within seven days.
3. No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to apply or for use of Police Now’s applicant tracking system.
4. Police Now will not accept:
– applicants that have not selected the relevant marketing initiative drop down code when applying,
– responsibility for support initiative entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
– proof of, or transmission, as proof of receipt of entry to the support initiative.
5. By submitting an application that is part of this support initiative, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the application tracking system privacy notice.
1. The initiative is open to anyone eligible to apply to Police Now’s National Graduate Leadership Programme. You can find the eligibility criteria here.
2. The following are not eligible to enter:
– any person who does not meet the eligibility criteria above;
– employees of Police Now;
3. Police Now will not accept applications that are:
– automatically generated by computer;
– completed by third parties or in bulk; or
– Multiple entries per person, or per email address to each week.
4. Applications on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The Promoters reserve all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the initiative.
5. The reward
1. The weekly reward is an Apple Watch SE which will be awarded to five applicants (one per week).
2. Rewards are subject to availability. Police Now reserve the right to substitute the reward with a reward of equal or greater value.
3. The reward is not negotiable.
1. The five winners of the Apple Watch SE will be chosen at random from all candidates who applied and completed their online assessment in the below time scales and meet the eligibility criteria
– Winner 1 – 00:00 on Monday 7 March 2022 – 23:59 on Sunday 13 March 2022.
– Winner 2 – 00:00 on Monday 14 March 2022 – 23:59 on Sunday 20 March 2022.
– Winner 3 – 00:00 on Monday 21 March 2022 – 23:59 on Sunday 27 March 2022.
– Winner 4 – 00:00 on Monday 28 March 2022 – 23:59 on Sunday 3 April 2022.
– Winner 5 – 00:00 on Monday 4 April 2022 – 23:59 on Sunday 11 April 2022.
2. The decision of Police Now is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
3. We’ll contact the winner using the email address provided within the application, as soon as practicable, and the winner will have 24 hours to get back to us to confirm acknowledgment of their reward, otherwise your claim will become invalid and we’ll approach another winner. For each reward we will only approach two people.
4. We will announce the week’s winners as close to Monday as practical.
5. The reward may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
6. Police Now do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the reward.
7. Winners will be asked to take place in publicity to promote the initiative. They can opt out of doing so.
7. Limitation of liability
1. Insofar as is permitted by law, Police Now will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Police Now, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. Data protection and publicity
1. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Police Now may, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the initiative.
2. The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the initiative where it becomes necessary to do so.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.